1.23.2011

iTunes on the Android



I was having issues playing my music on my Android phone.  On my PC, my music lives in iTunes.  I like iTunes because it allows me to make playlists so I can listen to exactly what I want.  But to get the music to my droid, I was using an app called DoubleTwist that gave me only grief.  Hard to set up, hard to sync.  Made me listen to pandora instead, which I like, but sometimes you just want to listen to your own playlist.  Am I right?


My most recent discovery is iSyncr -- it allows me to play my iTunes playlists directly on my Android phone.  I am not someone who buys a lot of apps.  More often than not, I go for the free ones (and still, I ignore those).  iSyncr is worth the $2.99 I paid.  No more sync issues.  Easy, fluid app.  And if I wanted to pay an extra 99 cents, I could do it wirelessly.  But I say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  I can deal with the wire.

There you have it: iTunes playlists on your Android Phone.  Easy Peasy.

No comments: